Splunk APM Guided Product Tour
Splunk Application Performance Monitoring (APM) lets you detect, troubleshoot, and optimize with more context in application environments so you can:
- Monitor deployments for latency, errors or anomalies.
- Visualize interdependencies between services in your workflows.
- Review services and workflows by error rate and latency.
- Resolve service bottlenecks due to poor CPU and memory allocation.
- Pinpoint the source of an issue down to detailed, granular log data.