To stay ahead, organizations need to be able to "sense" chains of malicious activities in the same way that people sense danger when they see, hear, smell or feel troublesome conditions. They need a security platform that can:
- Deploy rapidly across an entire network, including cloud-based resources
- Detect subtle differences in the environment, such as lurking intruders or rogue insiders
- Discover attacks without depending upon a few highly trained specialists
- Collect, normalize and correlate billions of events, prioritized to a handful of issues
- Identify the important vulnerabilities and risks to prevent a breach
Wouldn't it be great if you could identify subtle and related changes in the environment, and then alert security teams when weird stuff starts to occur? Read this whitepaper as it guides you on how to eliminate threats by matching user behavior with log events, network flows, threat intelligence, vulnerabilities and business context.