Automation Antidotes for the Top Poisons in Cybersecurity Management
Cyberthreats are more imminent and dangerous than ever in terms of their persistence and severity. The volume keeps growing too, with the number of breaches rising 15.1% from 2020 to 2021. The costs per breach are also increasing–jumping 24.5% during the same period.
A recent ThoughtLab study revealed the top cybersecurity challenges that are top-of-mind for IT leaders. This ebook will discuss how those challenges can poison your ability to protect your business, why automating security operations is the antidote, and why 80% of organizations that use automation say they can respond to vulnerabilities in a shorter timeframe. You’ll understand how security automation can:
- Deliver visibility of the entire IT estate
- Provide 24/7 monitoring and drive collaboration with other IT teams
- Improve operational efficiency, reduce incident response times, and streamline processes
- Enable AI for continuous improvement
- Address skills gaps, freeing security analysts to do more impactful and interesting work for greater job satisfaction
Discover how you can accelerate automation in security operations and vulnerability Management to attain a higher level of automation maturity in a short time.