5 Reasons To Use MDR Protection and Ensure Nothing Slips through the Cracks
According to this report, the tangible returns from investments in MDR include:
- 90% reduction in time to detect high-risk threats that require investigation;
- 95% reduction in time to identifying the source of attack and type of threats;
- Improved accuracy of detections.
With the increasing volume in cyber threats, complexity, and impact, agile organizations are making managed detection and response (MDR) their top priority to detect and neutralize advanced attacks that technology solutions alone cannot prevent. Freeing up valuable time and resources to spend on their core business.
Download this whitepaper and learn:
- What to consider when looking into an MDR?
- Improving Your Cybersecurity ROI;
- The Need for Human-Led Threat Detection and Response.