How effective are your existing security controls against a skilled threat actor? Penetration tests are a safe way to proactively evaluate cybersecurity programs, uncovering and exploiting security threats to find out what level of risk they pose to critical assets.
The 2022 Pen Testing Report highlights the results from this year's survey, sharing data on the strengths, needs, trends, and challenges of pen testing.
Within the report, you'll find additional insights from cybersecurity professionals across all industries on their experiences with pen testing, including:
- Top security, compliance concerns, testing frequency & remediation
- In-house pen testing team efforts and challenges
- Using and selecting third-party teams
- Testing frequency and remediation
- Pen testing in different environments
- Evaluating and integrating pen testing and security assessment toolsets