Cloud Security , DevSecOps , Network Detection & Response

CISO Sessions I Top Priorities for IT and Security Leaders in 2023

CISO Sessions I Top Priorities for IT and Security Leaders in 2023

60% of APAC leaders and employees are seeing progressive changes with a clear timeline to achieve full hybrid policies and guidelines.

We invite you to join us for an exclusive three-day digital broadcast From Cisco Live Melbourne to explore how to defend against threats and safeguard the most vital aspects of your business with security resilience in the hybrid era. In this event we will explore the next era of Security Resilience with top regional speakers and inspiring stories.

Be the first to know about security innovations that are reimagining hybrid work & what's possible for Zero Trust, XDR, SASE, Network Security and more.

This event will also host the launch of the much awaited third edition of the Security Outcomes Report . This report will help you discover actionable, data-backed success factors to achieve security resilience across your organization.

Few of the key themes the subject matter experts will be discussing in the event include:

  • Executive Spotlight with Jeetu Patel - In this fireside chat with Jeetu Patel, EVP and General Manager, Security & Collaboration, Cisco, hear his take on security resilience and strategy to secure the enterprise.
  • AMPOL Session: Hear from AMPOL on how they safeguard their investments and assets with resilience.
  • Session with Outcomex - Outcomex speaker will share key industry challenges and insights on quick anomaly detection to protect against the recent rise in public breaches and cyber-attacks.
  • SASE Your Way: Transforming Your Infrastructure to Deliver Secure Connectivity : This live workshop will start by talking about the drivers behind the wide adoption of Secure Access Service Edge (SASE). Then, the subject matter expert will dive deeper into the connectivity segment of SASE with more significant details of different architectures across both on-premise and cloud designs.
  • Zero Trust Strategy and Strategic Architecture, as foundations for Operational Resilience : According to Cost of a Data Breach report 2022, just 41% of organizations in the study said they deploy a zero trust security architecture. The other 59% percent of organizations that don’t deploy zero trust incur an average of USD 1 million in greater breach costs compared to those that do deploy. This session will talk about how Zero Trust principals have been followed by the industry but customers are finding new unexpected challenges along the way.
  • Impact of SecureX and XDR on the SOC : According to a recent study, Extended detection and response (XDR) technologies helped save an average of 29 days in breach response time. In this session, the speaker will share insights on hunting, investigating and remediating threats, including providing deeper visibility, automation and orchestration capabilities.

Other interesting sessions include; Cybersecurity Regulatory Trends and Impacts; Upskill in Security – 3 Steps to making your teams well equipped; Powering the Next Generation Hybrid World with SASE; Bringing 30 Years of Networking and Security Thought-Leadership to Cloud Native Application Architectures and more.

Webinar Registration

This webinar is available OnDemand.

View Now

Around the Network

Our website uses cookies. Cookies enable us to provide the best experience possible and help us understand how visitors use our website. By browsing, you agree to our use of cookies.