Cybercrime , Endpoint Security , Events
The Best of Virtual RSA Conference 2021A Guide to ISMG's Video Interviews With Thought Leaders
With the RSA Conference virtual this year, Information Security Media Group replaced its usual two live on-site studios with a suite of home studios and produced a diverse group of interviews on timely topics with thought leaders who will be solving cybersecurity's most urgent problems.
See Also: Live Webinar | Breaking Down Security Challenges so Your Day Doesn’t Start at 3pm
The theme of RSA Conference 2021 was "resilience," and many of those interviewed addressed that subject, along with others, including how to apply the "zero trust" model, manage supply chain risks and enhance ransomware defenses.
ISMG editors conducted more than 100 interviews with the global cybersecurity industry’s leaders, including RSA Conference keynoters, sponsors and speakers. Within the pages of our compendium, you will see the "who's who" and "what's what" from RSA Conference 2021, including interviews with:
- Marene Allison of Johnson & Johnson on the seismic changes in 2020;
- Wolfgang Goerlich of Cisco on why now is the time to go passwordless;
- Dawn Cappelli and Angela Rapko of Rockwell Automotive on the need for IT and OT to work together;
- Rohit Ghai of RSA on the company's new lean and hungry look;
- Jay Chaudhry of Zscaler on the mindset shift needed to embrace zero trust;
- Ruby Zefo of Uber on how "privacy is having a moment."